Posted by lae2 on September 17, 2014 at 11:31:08:
1. Spatial resolution is best for plain film.
2. CT is optimal for measuring density.
3. Convention for viewing radiographs is from the "front" or "bottom" of the patient.
4. The superior lateral genicular artery supplies the patella.
5. The pes anserinus is likened to an inverted tripod.
6. The short head of the biceps is real.
7. The iliotibial tract blends with parts of the medial collateral ligament.
8. The coronary ligament attaches to medial collateral ligament.
9. The plantaris tendon blends onto the lateral side of the tendocalcaneus.
Post a Followup