Posted by lae2 on September 22, 2017 at 08:30:50:
Write a short note about what would make the question true if it is false and false if it is true.
1. Derivatives of the external oblique muscle include the pectineal ligament, reflected inguinal ligament, and the conjoint tendon.
2. The free edge of the lacunar ligament forms the lateral boundary of the femoral ring.
3. Three of four boundaries of the femoral ring are derived from the external oblique muscle.
4. The fundiform ligament of the penis/clitoris is a derivation of Scarpa's fascia.
5. The potential space defined by Scarpa's fascia includes the perianal region.
Post a Followup